Wednesday 22 February 2017

The Nature's Co. Calling

 In my Fabbag last January I received this product of  The Nature's co. White Tea night creme sample of 20ml, whose full size 50 ml price is Rs.895. Without wasting any time I will directly come to the point, I don't want to be mean or harsh but it really doesn't worked for me. January is a time  in India where it is normally winter season and I have a combination skin which means my skin would become very oily during summer season and extremely dry during winter.

So when I received this The Nature's co. White Tea night creme, I started using it from the very day it landed at my doorstep. At first I thought the night creme is fabulous because it was non-sticky and would dry out quickly, so I was happy with it because generally I steer clear of anything that would stick to my face making it look glossy or rather oily and shining all over. But as soon as I wash my face next morning my skin feel rather much more rough and dry than it was previously.Though it is mention in the container that it is for all skin types, but I m not sure it is.

I feel like my face has stiffen somewhat and no wonder it did, because it has a white Tea extract which is not good for dry skin. White Tea is however beneficial as an anti-ageing ( which I don't need obviously because I m in my 20s)  and helps in reducing pigmentation and is recommended by DERMA doctors. It is usually preferred in products that is for oily skin.

I think I have to use this night creme during summer season to see how much my instinct is right. I have kept this night creme aside after using it twice, so maybe I can use it again during summer which is around the corner. Anyway it smells nice.


I won't say that The Nature's co. White Tea night creme is not good, it just didn't suits me,different skin has different requirements but I m sure people with oily skin and pigmentation may find it proficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...