Monday 6 March 2017

Shades Of Purple

I have become fascinated by hair colour. I usually steer clear of hair colours and never had my hair coloured until a few weeks ago. I saw an ad of  renowned hair colour brand in India , they launched three(3) new hair colour variant and I loved the shades so much that I wanted to try out anyhow. At first I was little apprehensive as I have never done anything like this before, this is really crazy, colouring your hair and destroying the natural texture of it by the chemical presents in hair colours plus there is lots of rumours I heard of hair fall.
                             
                                     
But then I thought one should, at least once in their life, try something that is out of their bound or out of their comfort zone, that's how you learn and grow.

So, without any further delay I bought Garnier hair colour in Burgundy 3.16 and I m so loving the shade that is reflecting on my hair. Its a mixture of violet and purplish pink just like a colour of eggplant(vegetable), I tried applying it on my own and considering that it was the first time I m using any hair colour, I think I did it quite good, a little messy,yes, but satisfactory.

I bought the medium sized pack which cost me around Rs.160, though its original price is Rs.175, I got a discount of Rs. 15 from the retail outlet where I purchase it. The content of the pack is consist of 1 liquid bottle and 1 creme tube along with instructions leaflet and plastic hand gloves which I don't like at all(it doesn't fit well and is the reason of mess).It is mentioned in the leaflet, that first time users should used the full hair colour content and after that use it according to their need. I bought a pair of rubber gloves and believe me it is way more easier to apply colour using rubber gloves than plastic ones that they give inside the pack. Its stimulating trying out new things I m passionate about and doing a review too( which is also my passion).

Different light different colour reflection, I m so loving it.                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...