Wednesday 1 February 2017

Always "SUGAR" Coated

Apart from my entrenched love for books, I m a lunatic for cosmetics. Deep pockets is the only hurdle that is thwarting me to fill my closet with books and cosmetics,any how, I m managing both of my love with decorous perseverance.

I spent quite a few hours online, like all other-of my generation, frittering away time on social media and searching online for stuffs. So, I happen to come across this website of SUGAR cosmetics which is a reputable international brand and which has open its market in India recently,though online only. Their website in.sugarcosmetics.com has got me intrigued not just because they have launched fabulous varieties of  colours in cosmetics but also because they have Gift and Set section where you can get different shades of lipstick, smudge free Kohl,mascara,eyeliner,etc. all in one set or different set according to your likability, one can also place order individually.

Thus, unable to control my delirium,I placed an order for their newly launched lip product, which got me really excited and impressed when I explored the mentioned site. I received my package within a week and with extreme enthusiasm tear opened the package as soon as the delivery person hand it over to me. I ordered one of their most sought after lip product(see below): 
SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick, 01 Scarlett O'Hara (Red)
I really adored the item, it is well pigmented, very smooth and glides on efficiently,value for money(which is Rs.799), has as much matte effect as I would like,wonderfully encased but the only thing that upstage the whole credibility of the product is that it has to be sharpened. I m very much against the cosmetics that has to be sharpened every now and then to get the desired result. I mean seriously,so much of wastage, I like lipstick where  you just have to twist a little bit (like lakme lip tint matte) and use only as much as required and the whole things is nice and intact, no wastage at all. If I have to give ratings on this then I would give 4 out of 5 just because of sharpen thing and the mess it create. I really appreciate this pencil style lipstick, not like other boring old school lipstick which is all over the place.Over all its hold on to its own and is very handy. RED IS CLASSIC,so is "SUGAR".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...