Friday 27 January 2017

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the best ever second hand book seller online www.bookchor.com. I did some research about the aforementioned topic before writing anything in my blog and I m happy because I didn't find many, not to be rude but its good for my blog you see it means mine would be among the articles that people would read (the more the option the less the chance that people will read mine).

 I came to know that this website is run by four entrepreneur-Bhaves Sharma, Prateek Maheswari, Alok Sharma and Vidyut Sharma,who in their college days has to face quite a problem for second hand books not being available to them according to their suitability. They did some research and form this idea of providing other people with dire needs of books which they can easily afford.These people started their website in October 2015and now they are the leading online seller of second hand books in India and have taken up the responsibility of supplying the required books to their customer even in the remotest places within the boundries of  India.

Book is my 1st love and it will always be, so when I decided to start my blog I thought why not start with something I m totally gaga about,'BOOKS', it runs in my blood,my thoughts,it is a part of my soul. I know its quite scary, but I can't help it and I also know that there are some beautiful soul out there who would understand this craziness of mine and I m not just talking about nerds like me but other normal people, anyway back to the topic,when it comes to books I m a loyalist of bookchor.com, truly I m. Ever since I came across this website (i,e. around February 2016) I have abondon all the other sites from which I used to order, I even stop going to my nearby book shop, who would go to other places when one can get books that is so affordable and cheapest to the point that any bookaholic and a middle-class person like me, who have limited amount to spend on thing,can order 20 books at one go.

Bookchor.com is my Robinhood, it is my saviour, I would like to share one of my most cherished experience with them.  Around 8 months ago when i was placing my order of books at their site I came across this rule of theirs while checking out, that they no longer supply the benefit of COD to my home place that is in Kolkata(W.B). I was really disappointed because that is the only option I could afford, I didn't opted for card facility for my account so I can't opt for pay online system and my bank didn't provide me with e-banking option either, so COD was my only option and to tell you the truth I feel COD is the safest option, so what I did was just keep adding the books that I like to my cart every now and then or whenever I visit the site just to have a look what else they have put on offer(everyday they put a book on sale slashed upto 70%-80%). I would just look at my books with puppy eyes and then with lots of self control logout from my acc, isn't that horrible!

Due this I have accumulated around 20 copies in my cart. Then a few months before, I got a call from someone (I didn't ask for name) from their company confirming that I have accumulated 20 books and wanting to know that whether I m ever going to order it or not.I explained my position to him and said if they allow COD only then would I be placing my order, that person was like an angel to me because what he did made me jump in excitement, he told me that though the facility is not yet available at my home place but he would wave it for me,only for me, so you can imagine my excitement when I heard from him that he is going to place the order on my behalf and made COD option available for me, at last, after so long, I would get my books and I did. That was the most awesome feeling. You can see the pic below :


 The books were in such a good condition one would hardly believe that's they are second hand (of course, all the books of theirs are like that)and they also give free bookmarks which is so beautiful, for e.g- Harry Potter theme book mark,Games Of Thornes,etc.

I have become a loyal customer of  www.bookchor.com and would suggest anyone, who would ask me, to opt for them. My hunger for books is never going to efface, so I have made this motto,whenever in need of books look no further than Robinhood, I mean www.bookchor.com. This 21st century has made availability of things within a few clicks so desirable the decision of the bookchor.com to take such step seems very coherent. They also have a facebook page dedicated to bookchor.com and youtube page also, as well as their own app in Android and IOS. I m listing the sites below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...