Saturday 8 April 2017

The Lightest Lotus


Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening And Brightening Gel Cream SPF-25 is the 2nd lightest creme I came across after ALOE VERA gel (which I m in love with).I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is really really good. It does work, not the whitening part as I already have a fair complexion so can't be sure of that, but it brightens up the face and with regular use it also obliterate midget spots that occur all over the face because of harmful sun rays/sun tan .


I have a combination skin which means oily skin during summer and dry skin during winters and as I have been using it since only last few weeks I can't say how effective it is during winter but in summer it work wonders. The Lotus Herbal Whiteglow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel day creme actually does control oiliness, brighten ups the skin, moisturise the places that needs moisturisation and is so light that I can't feel it on my skin after I massage it dry.



Now the package part, I like the container, it is transparent and is made up of glass,I don't know why but I like everything that comes in a see through and glass packaging.The only drawback is, if it would have come in a pump dispenser bottle/container than I would have appreciated it full heartedly. The pump dispenser help alot in avoidance of lots of wastage.

A little bit of it will do for all day and I have even used it as a base for my make up,it works as that too, no need for any other heavy base or sunscreen.This is my first ever day creme that I have purchased in my life and I m not regretting it, though I was sceptical about it at the time of buying it. It cost around Rs.345 but I got it at a discount of almost 50%, there are many websites that offer good discount too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...