Tuesday 7 February 2017

Life Of A Bird

A  bird is free to make its choices, make its own mistakes and correct them according to its own leisure, she lay eggs and when they are hatched she will look after her babies, like all other of course, however, when those babies of hers is quite grown up, she would leave them to fetched on their own,to lead their lives as she did, free from any restriction,full of mistakes yet self-directing.

This is a system that have been adopted by people throughout the world, though there are exception, not every household in every country or cities follow this system/pattern. Like in my home-place, India. In India parents never leave their children all alone, even if we are grown enough to take care of them.(financially,physically and mentally), except girls.It is a ritual in India that a girl have to leave her home after marriage to go and live with her in-laws. She rarely get to choose her groom,this  however is evolving day by day and more and more girls are making their own choice, if they want to marry.So, anyway,its a common knowledge that after marriage a girl has to suffer a bit because of in-laws misbehaviour and husband will never utter a word in her wife's defence(this is also changing for good).

Since my childhood, like a hammer to a nail, I keep hearing these things,from my parents and relatives too (joint family or not relatives think they have rights to poke their nose in every family matter, in India),that I have to get married and go away to my in-laws so I have to be very careful and serve them obediently and I have to sometime listen to their shits and that I should never retort to them even if I m annoyed or pissed from them,just imagine,horrible isn't it?. If my parents tell me to do something and I forget I often get a good lecture from them( by my mother most of the time) about how I m going to suffer at the hand of my in-laws and would get scolding all the time by them. whenever my mom is annoyed or she is pissed from me she would tell me these.This is what happen to most of Indian girls if not all. I think that is why most Indian women are mentally and emotionally very strong because we women not only have to think for ourselves but also for others,we Indian women are trained that way since our childhood,at least I m( I m not married yet), I know I would be able to handle any situation I m in with dignity and ease.

I sometime wished my parents would behave like birds do and leave me to fetch on my own but then I also know my parents love me to the moon and back and they are concern for me and they want me to have a glorious life and I love them too and whatever they say or do that is ultimately for my own good,my parents are the reason that I m well educated,I m able to write this blog,I m very strong mentally and emotionally, they are the reason I exist. I would always want them to be my parents even in the next life,if I am born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...