Wednesday 15 February 2017

BELLE ARCADY

I was so eagerly waiting to review this month FAB BAG, but due to certain problem I was not able to write about it when I first received it on 2nd of Feb, 2017. This time it was Valentine's Day special, and they send me some gorgeous products and a 10% discount on my next purchase of FAB BAG,as mine is getting expired this February.


So firstly, let me explain the system of FAB BAG and what is a FAB BAG. It was first conceived in 2012 by Vineeta Singh and Kaushil Mukherjee and was earlier known as Vallvette box.The box is generally consists of sample/miniature products,though they sometime also give full size products, that has been launched recently,of well known brands that already exist in the market like- Loreal, MAC,etc. sometimes they also offer limited edition of International products that has just been launched in India, e.g- Sugar cosmetics which is only available online in India and was launched last year,i.e. in 2016.

The products vary from month to month and one would generally get 3-5 products at a time.It is a box that offers beauty and make-up solution to ladies who are quite confuse when it come to the selection of make-up and beauty products according to their personalities. The bag is super awesome, I have used it and it is because of my personal experience,I would recommend it to every person I come across. I would at least suggest to give it a try once. They offer a very reasonable subscription plan of 1 month-Rs.599, 3 months- Rs.1599, 6 month-Rs. 2899 and 12 month-Rs.4999.



It is the most affordable beauty box among others. There are various other beauty boxes that offer the same kind of services but they are quite expensive, I did look out for others but the cost will kill some of us, take for example:

  • My Envy Box- Rs.850/month, Rs.2250 for 3 months and Rs.4350 for 6 month (and they are on offers)
  • Globox:  Rs.999/month, Rs.2847 for 3 months and Rs.5394 for 6 months
There are many more as such,but the most cost friendly one is FAB BAG. I just love the products that I receive, I always opt for 3 month subscription and would subscribe again in march as I don't want to receive the same product,I have already received this month's and I have received a full size product this time also( this takes my full size product upto to 3).

I will review each and every product that I have received in my FAB BAG in my next blog, one by one. As I only review those things that I have experienced/used myself, it generally takes me time to put forward my views.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...