Thursday 2 February 2017

Being a "BOMBSHELL"

I received this Be A Bombshell Lip Stain( Riot) in my goody bag, which I have subscribed online and believe me this lip stain has swept me of my feet.First and foremost the style of the lip stain is so stunning, it is like a coloured felt pen, this so wins me over.See the pic below:


I m in love with this invention, so easy to use, no wastage, precise application,no extra need of lip liner,so smooth and tinted, even after 24 hrs I see that the colour is there on my lips, though lighter than when I have applied the shade.I use this lip stain all the time, even under my creme lipstick or gloss just like a base to enhance my lip colour.

You can see, in the above pic, the below pic of my lips is slightly dark than the upper pic,because the upper pic of my lip, I had taken, after 24 hrs of applying the lip stain but the colour is still there.

I totally treasure this Be A Bombshell lip stain of mine and the colour is,oh! so fabulous.The only lament from my side is, ok made that 2:

  • not much pigmented, I have to swatch it for 2-3 times to get the colour
  • It drys my lips extensively, which I don't like much.
  • It is not available in India, I have seen the product in amazon.in(India website) ranging from Rs.2099-2499(depending on colours) if you ask me, I find the cost quite high and would have never ordered from there.
However, the site from where I get my goodies,is offering it at a price of Rs.799( which is quite affordable). Apart from these there is nothing to moan about .The innovations in cosmetics that I m encountering is intensifying my anticipation day by day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...