Monday 20 February 2017

My Minaudière

Two weeks ago I went to my nearby market area to buy a few things for myself and a purse for my mom(will be reviewing that too),when my eyes fell on this beautiful handbag which I can't resist buying and let me tell you something I m not some crazy shopaholic who buys anything and everything she laid her hands on. I m a very sorted person when I go shopping and would buy only those things that I actually need, except maybe make-up products, even then while buying make-up I don't buy anything hastily and would buy only those things that I don't have at that time.

So you can imagine how beautiful that handbag must be that even I can't resist purchasing it. The icing on the cake was that I got at much cheaper rate, thus I didn't waste a sec to procure it. The handbag is of pale pink in colour and is very glossy and shiny. I bought it only for Rs.700, it was a discounted price, its actual cost is Rs.2000. I got it at really a good bargain.


I was exultant to have this handbag,I have been taking it wherever I m going, shopping, Party, going to meet someone,etc. It is in reality, a Party handbag one usually carry it when they go to attend some fabulous party or even weddings but I have been carrying it everywhere.I was so excited that I made a video of it just so you guys can have look at it. A simple picture of it would not be enough, it is what I feel, but I will also upload a pic of it anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...