Saturday 18 February 2017

My Sugar Lips

SUGAR cosmetics is gradually becoming my one of the most favourite cosmetics company, especially their lip colour range. Recently, in my FAB BAG (please do peruse my previous blog) i.e. of February edition, which was Valentine's Day special edition, I received the newly launched Sugar cosmetics SMUDGE ME NOT LIQUID LIPSTICK. This time I was asked( by the FAB BAG representatives through an e-mail) to select from the Sugar cosmetics varied colour range that they have freshly launched and I opted for Wine and Shine.

I think this is a very innovative step from their(fab bag) side, appealing to the client to opt for their favourite colour, in this way both the parties would be satisfied and their would be no more disappointment for not meeting the expectation on either side.Therefore, the Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick  is what I m sticking to since I have received it in my goodies bag.


Yes, I m loving every bit of it, the colour was of my choice and let me assure you, it is fantastic, I m in total awe of the colour(Wine and Shine) when I first placed the order, I thought why not be a little bold and thus, opted out for the colour that could go so totally wrong because it was very unique and have a hint of purple shade, not pink or any shade of pink that was also available to me,but I thought to go a different route this time as I love experimenting with lip colours.

Because of light the colour is not properly enhanced but it is a little bit of purple shade
I m totally bowled over by the shade and the new range of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine. I have been using it since the very first day I laid my hands on it, it is the 1st liquid lipstick that I came across which is matte, I mean thoroughly matte, it is smudge proof, well tinted and stays on even after 24 hrs, take my word I have been using it from the last 2 weeks, it doesn't come off before 24 hrs,though it will become lighter( not if you reapply).

One can always order it online, in India, on their website: https://in.sugarcosmetics.com. It is really catching up with India's leading cosmetics brands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...