Tuesday 28 March 2017

Not so "Professional O3+" after all

The Professional O3+ Derma face mask is one of the worst product that I have ever came across and mind you there are very few of them(the worst products that I came across), I have heard and read various praise about this brand so I just thought why not try it once myself if it is such a good brand,thus I bought O3+ Derma face mask for around Rs.425 and it was a total wastage of money.

The most absurd thing about the product is its consistency,it was jelly like,transparent and doesn't mix well and the smell,ohmygod, I fainted on smelling the face mask(not literally but nearly).At first I thought that I have bought myself out of date product but that was not the case(as can be seen below).

Then I thought that may be the product got damaged,but how is that possible if it is not out of date nor it is soon to expire,then how can the product get damaged from inside,so I just looked for the review online for the said product and it turn out to be infamous among many buyers and reviewer like me. I will now think 100 times before purchasing any other product from the same brand. It was my 1st product from the O3+ Derma brand and the experience was not at all good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...