Wednesday 8 March 2017

Iba Halal Care-Forever

I bought IBA HALAL CARE foot creme which is a new enterprise in the area of skin care and cosmetics and is unique in the way that it offers all its products as halal,that means, not using any animal fat or meat or animal skin in any way possible. Halal literal meaning is "in a lawful way" and is an Arabic word. Muslims all over the world consider their food to be halal and thus this concept of introducing halal beauty and make-up products is really very appreciable and intriguing.

This is the new company with new concept, so I thought of giving it a try and I m not disappointed. The first thing that I purchased of this brand was a foot care creme because my feet are quite sensitive and they have the tendency of getting cracked even during summer season.
before application of IBA foot care creme
I started using it the moment I bought it and I was very surprised by the result,which was instantaneous. I actually thought that it might take me a week minimum to see how it worked on my feet but what I was not expecting was that I would see considerable improvement the very next day. I have to say I m impressed and it smells wonderful. The foot creme is of good quality and has a lovely texture to it and the very best part that I love is that it is not at all sticky, I really love products that are non-sticky, the creme get absorb pretty quickly leaving soft and supple skin.
after application the next day
It is very affordable too,a 50 gm pack cost around Rs.95 which lasted me for about a month and a half and considering that I was using it each and everyday it lasted for quite a long time. It does wonder to my feet,the only glitch that I found out is that as long as I m using it my feets are superb but the day I stop using Iba foot care creme its back to square one,again crack began to be seen on my feet.

But I think I can manage that because I had use foot care products earlier too, of other brands, but the results were not satisfactory and at least not as fast as IBA foot care creme gave me.I would definitely try other products of the same brand and soon, but for now I m happy with what I m using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...