Sunday 19 March 2017

No more Homeshop18

OK,I m done with www.homeshop18.com. Most of the people all over India have good knowledge about the subject concerned. It is a well known teleshopping as well as is an e-retailer company. They also have mobile app for retailing their products.
I have been their loyal customer since 2013(ordering online) and before that used to make purchases by watching their teleshopping advertisement. Recently while making purchases I came across this new system of theirs which made me so furious,wrong actually I m infuriated(I was and am still) with them. Everybody,within and outside India, knows well what effect and extreme pain demonetisation has caused to us all. So, to make up the losses,that have incurred due to demonetisation, they(the homeshop18.com) levied delivery charges and that too of unreasonable amount and that's not enough what they did actually is, whether you order in bulk or make a single purchase you have to pay delivery charges on each and every product you buy, that is to say, whether to buy something whose amount is Rs. 100 or Rs.10,000 you have to pay delivery charges. Plus they are offering less discount too.

I purchased 3 products from them and on each one of them they have charged me with Rs.200 each, at first I was confused and thought that maybe if I make bulk order, i.e. buy 2-3 products together would get free delivery or at least I would have to pay min amount. It was after placing my order when I received confirmation e-mail and messages that I got to know I have been charged for delivery on each and every product and that too Rs.200 on each that makes upto Rs.600,what the hell.

The homeshop18 team were also offering Rs.200 loyalty bonus but the twist in this is that only Rs. 100 is redeemable at a time and that too on orders on above Rs.990 and they also have set time limit for it,15 days. So pathetic of them, fleecing innocent people like this. Most of their customer consist of homemaker who usually don't understand this kind of deception. Who is going to make Rs.990 purchases within every 15 days, at least not middle class or common people whose household income depend on day to day earnings or monthly income, people like them suffered the most, standing on long queues to get their own money, for hours.

 As you can see above that earlier homeshop18 team used to provide free delivery on purchases Rs.450 or more but now you can see how much they have charged me, the date is mentioned, this is the screen shot of my purchases so its genuine.

It is so ridiculous, people all over India is already suffering so much,why agonize them more. People like me me all over India is giving them business they should also reduce down their profits a little,it won't hurt them.  When I received my 1st purchase and got my loyalty bonus with such condition I was so upset and angry that I had immediately written to them about it but didn't get any satisfactory answer. Now my toleration has touched the limit,when I received my last purchase. It was a beauty product combo which I order after watching their teleshopping advert, on T.V I found the deal awesome, they were giving away 6 products at a price which was quite affordable but they didn't mention any delivery charges on their T.V commercial too. Anyway,I was busy so didn't place my order on call but online.

When I first order my package I was sure their is some mistake,this can't be mine, they gave me small to medium sized product which on T.V commercial of theirs looked like all large sized product,obviously I have been fooled by all those light and close up they use on their commercial to make their products look nice  and beautiful and large.The products were no doubt of good quality but this thing is sticking to me since then weighting down on me.I add up all the amount mentioned in each and every product I got which came around Rs.1300 and I have paid Rs.1200 for that.I would have got it cheaper if I bought it from local retail outlet of my area.

what I did next is I requested them to refund my amount and take their product back but the team said that they can't its their policy. What else can I do, so, I simply e-mailed them to delete my account from their website forever. After being loyal to them for so many years I can't continue anymore, I m not going to make any further purchases from www.homeshop18.com and I found out just two days before that http://www.amazon.in  is far much cheaper than homeshop18 and the quality of their products are all very good and no delivery charges on orders  Rs.499 and above. Their packaging is also very nice. Try ordering products that have PRIME marked on them that thing will give you guaranteed well quality products.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...