Sunday 2 April 2017

Overseas Colours

My brother is working overseas for the last 2 yrs and he is at the moment in Dubai, the city of luxury shopping, the ultimate destination for shopping by big and small celebrities all over the world,that's what I heard and read at newspapers (I m an avid reader I read alot,online,newspaper,mag,etc).

I used this opportunity to the fullest and requested him to bring me some make up products which I got to know by doing some survey online that they offer great brands and good quality make-up and beauty products at really a great price that one can easily afford especially during their sale period where they slash off upto 90%  from their products,I know some inside stuff thanks to my bro(wicked wink)about retailing. So when he returned after 2 yrs completion of his job(another law/rule of Dubai) with 2 most fabulous gift that I asked for, I was overwhelmed.

Since he is my brother and men usually don't understand women stuff and craze for make-up, he is easily forgiven by me for not bringing me more different make-up products.However,what he did brought me I couldn't find anything to complain about. He brought me a Foundation with exact colour that I wanted to try and a  make-up kit and both of them is really awesome.

The make-up kit is the complete set with eyeshadows, lip colours, 2 different shades of powder and blushes. All the colours are so fabulous and flattering I don't need any other separate eyeshadow or lip colour, maybe separate applicators but they work well too. The eyeshadows have this shine that when I applied it, it emits a kind of glow to my skin that is why I m totally in awe of it.

Another plus point of this kit is that it has 2 different types of face powder, 1 is simple and a bit darker shade while the other is a little lighter and has lots of shine to it.

 The foundation is also very good and mix well with my skin, I haven't actually found out the foundation which meets my desire until this came my way.the foundation is absolutely bliss and just a little bit of it would do wonders, no need to lap up lots of thick foundation on to skin anymore. It is light in colour and its consistency is also very unique neither pure liquid nor  thick creme but in between.


I love the packaging also. No more excess product, just the amount required will be out is one push and I can see how much is left to use. I like the transparent container. Well,I think I have enough make-up to last me for good few months(8 months or so) because I use heavy make up only when I m going to some wedding or parties otherwise a Kohl/kajal is what I use on regular basis.But I m truly in love with the products that my bro brought me (I didn't even thank him,I think I should,would give him a return gift).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BOOKCHOR - TO YOUR RESCUE

You must have guessed from the title what I m writing in my blog today about, yes it is about the very famous, the most efficient and the ...